Thursday, July 5, 2007

virtues

Yesterday I made one reflection.

We are used to considering difficulties, the things we aren’t able to do, our negative side. Wouldn’t be much more stimulating to value our positive traits, the qualities that each of us has, more or less refined, to recognize and express them in action, while working to strengthen them?

In this field it is very interesting to notice that there is something like a shame when someone talks about his or her own qualities: just like if he were immodest.

We also use to feel ashamed when we want to tell someone else her or his virtues.

So I thought that it is very important that each one uses one's positive traits as a support when carrying on his or her projects. Could it be helpful to change a point of view on our life from an overcoming of difficulties to an enhancement of positive traits?

So I did one thing: I made a list of my virtues and I thought “How can I use these virtues to reach my goals?”

Try, folks, try…

No comments: